The Kentucky Academy of Eye Physicians and Surgeons (KAEPS) is a state-wide, non-profit organization for member ophthalmologists.
To promote and advance the science and art of medicine and surgery. To provide convenient and quality eye care to our patients and to the citizens of Kentucky.
Platinum Sponsor - Alcon
Gold Sponsor - AMO
- Ophthalmologists Examine Your Eyes and Prescribe Glasses or Contacts
- Ophthalmologists Perform Cataract Surgery
- Ophthalmologists Treat and Manage: Diabetic Retinopathy, Macular Degeneration, Glaucoma
- Ophthalmologists Treat Crossed Eyes, Amblyopia, Blurred Vision, Strabismus, Retinal Detachments
- Ophthalmologists Treat burns in and around the eye and remove foreign bodies from the eye
- Ophthalmologists Refractive Surgeries: LASIK, Radial Keratotomy, PRK, Intacs, Corneal Rings, etc.
29 Aug 2015 11:00 AM • Kentucky Lions Eye Center